Earl of sandwich

KFJames

Mouseketeer
Does the Earl of Sandwich count as a CS on the DDP & if so can you have a Brownie Ice cream sandwich as your dessert? Thanks in advance.;)

yep its included, we were there a few of days ago. i got a brownie for dessert :thumbsup2 and was told that all deserts and baked itemes were included but im not sure about the icecream sandwich?? we were also told that if you dont want dessert you can get chips or a side instead.

be packed suitably to go? I was planning on stopping there prior to ME pickup for sandwiches to eat while we wait at the airport

be packed suitably to go? I was planning on stopping there prior to ME pickup for sandwiches to eat while we wait at the airport

Yes! We always do it, it's our goodbye Disney tradition and we even keep one for dinner once we get home! They wrap them very well and put them in a bag for you and we also get the brownies there, they are to die for!

Does the Earl of Sandwich count as a CS on the DDP & if so can you have a Brownie Ice cream sandwich as your dessert? Thanks in advance.;)

While we we there in Dec. they would only allow us to have a sandwich, fountain beverage, and cookie,brownie, or cupcake for dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter