Earl of Sandwich

FHP Mouse

Mouse on Patrol
One of the best sandwich places in WDW complex. Located at DTD, and very reasonable.

I have to disagree with ya on that. Earl of Sandwich is THE best sandwich place in ALL of WDW. (And probably a few states too.) ;)

I agree 100% - this is a "must" for us each time we go. Absolutely the best sandwiches out there!!:)

I've never eaten there but this trip will be my first time. I will stop by before checking into Pop as my daughter won't be getting in until about 9:00.

OK, so maybe I'm wierd....but...

I LOOOOOOOVE sandwiches!!

And am very tempted, even after 17 hours of travelling, to head to DTD once we've checked in to go and get my some EoS. The BBQ sandiwch with pineapple is like if someone went "what are Torsie's favourite foods?" and then created it!!!!!

Now I'm going to go find the menu!

I agree 100% I love EOS :) I had the meatball sandwich and the kids had toasted cheese...

i adore Earls!! i have to get it at least a few times each trip:) i am strange and not big on meat- ( eat is occasionally) and i love there veggie sandwhich-- delicious!! especially with the kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips and i put the chips right on the sammy:) mmmm!! now im drooling-- does anyone else put chips on there sammies? LOL

I love the Earl of Sandwich... A great place to get a quick bite and it is very satisfying for the money.

I'm a lover of them too. I get them our last day and eat them on the plane home.

i adore Earls!! i have to get it at least a few times each trip:) i am strange and not big on meat- ( eat is occasionally) and i love there veggie sandwhich-- delicious!! especially with the kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips and i put the chips right on the sammy:) mmmm!! now im drooling-- does anyone else put chips on there sammies? LOL
Yes i do!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

In England a perfectly acceptable lunch is a crisp (chip) sandwich.

My favourite (when not on a diet) is mayo and mesquite BBQ kettle chips.

Sadly I'm on a diet....

Could have been the crisp sandwiches that did it!!

Now I really can't wait for the Earl!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter