• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earl of Sandwich....opening day????

If someone goes can you please find out if they will be doing AP or DVC or AAA discounts and what they might be. I can't make it for the 25% off soft opening.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

I am so happy!!!!!

I have never had EOS before, but have heard great things.

What should I have????

Title says all. We have heard so many things about this place so we are hoping that it will be opened soon!! We go to DL Nov.14-18, any chance that it will be opened by then??:confused3

Also I read somewhere to join the birthday club to get a free sandwich, how long does it take to get the coupon? My birthday is Nov. 14th and our son's is Nov. 17th:goodvibes

Thanks so much!!!

Hey! November 14th here too :cheer2::wizard::lmao:

the original is my personal favorite.

unfortunately i had to drive back to arizona before i could get my hands on a sandwich.

Update just grabed an egg bacon and cheddar breakfast sandwich. They are giving a 25 percent discount for everyone the entire first week! They are still working on their hours and today said they will be opening at 8 am and stay open till 11 pm on weekdays and 12 midnight Fri and Sat. A nice breakfast sandwich on property for 3.22 unheard of!!! I'll try and find out the AP discount later today. Off to DL! And no you can't stack the grand opening discount with any other discount.

dsny1mom

Update just grabed an egg bacon and cheddar breakfast sandwich. They are giving a 25 percent discount for everyone the entire first week! They are still working on their hours and today said they will be opening at 8 am and stay open till 11 pm on weekdays and 12 midnight Fri and Sat. A nice breakfast sandwich on property for 3.22 unheard of!!! I'll try and find out the AP discount later today. Off to DL! And no you can't stack the grand opening discount with any other discount.

dsny1mom

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter