Earl of Sandwich location

psupple

WDW Lover
Can somebody please tell me exactly where the Earl of Sandwich shop is? DH and I were thinking of stopping in for a quick lunch when we arrive on Friday before heading to the resort and relaxing by the pool. I want to make sure we park on the right side of DTD.

It is next to Once Upon a Toy. If you park in the "A" lot at DTD, or as close as possible, that will be your best choice.

Just go as far away from the West Side as you can and you won't miss it. It's on what I refer to as the "old" side of DTD. There are maps too. We loved the Earl!

Haven't been to Disneyquest since 2002. First and last time even though we've been to DW the last three years. I seem to remember that the Earl of Sandwich and Disneyquest are at opposite sides of Downtown Disney. They are quite a walk from each other. So no, it's not near.

No its closer to the Rainforest and the World of Disney on that side of Downtown Disney. Its worth the walk from Disney Quest. mmmm.. The original is to die for. Is it feb. yet can I go back and get another?

EoS is on the Marketplace side.
Pleasure Island is in the middle.
West side is (strangely) on the west side of DTD. ;)

DQ is on the west side, next to Cirque, and by Planet Hollywood.

Enter the Marketplace parking lot entrance and turn right almost as soon as you drive in. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter