Earl Of Sandwich Favorites?

Both the All American and Jerk Chicken sandwiches are my favorites, but I cannot wait to try the Holiday Sandwich next month! Yum! :goodvibes

EOS is usually spot on. I normally get the Italian and the wife usually gets a italian chicken sandwich.(not on the menu.) However, last time we were there, it was not very good. Not sure if we caught them on an off night, but we aren't planning on going there next year.

I always get the chicken mediterranean salad. For sandwiches, my favorite is the Italian one.

I love the Meatball - originally called the cannonball. YUMMY. My daughter - a pastry chef. loves the cupcake crown with canned frosting. I just can't figure it out but it reminds her of her grandmother - who was not a pastry chef! I try to eat there every time we go. It's always fab and if the line is long, not to worry, it does move quickly.

denise

Just wanted to say thanks for all of your input. My mouth is watering and now I can't wait to get there. I am thinking that I might need to purchase a couple of different sandwiches and save one for the next day. Anyone ever do that? Do they keep well?

Starting next month(maybe even now) they have a seasonal sandwich called "The Holiday Sandwich". It's like Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner on delicious bread. O...M...G....::yes::

My fav is the Earl's Cobb Wrap...Grilled Chicken, Smoked Bacon, Swiss & Cheddar Cheese, Field Greens & Romaine, Roma Tomato, Cucumber, Cranberries & Buttermilk Ranch Dressing-SO YUMMY!

I've only been once (but have woken up craving it many many times since!) and had the meatball. It was very yummy and I was enjoying it thoroughly until I had a bite of my mother's, at which point I was instantly filled with regret of not ordering the turkey club. Both good options, but my vote goes for the turkey club. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter