Earl Of Sandwich Favorites?

naplesccbob

Earning My Ears
Everyone seems to rave about Earl Of Sandwich so I plan on checking it out in 2 weeks. What is your recommedation on what I should get?

Thanks

Hawaiian BBQ - roasted ham, grilled chicken, Hawaiian BBQ sauce, Aged Swiss cheese and fresh pineapple

I get it every single time. It is amazing! :cloud9:

Most everything is good, depends on your tastes.
Hawaiian BBQ is my stand-by sandwich of choice, but I'm also a fan of The Original 1762 (Roasted Beef, Cheddar & Horseradish Sauce)

We discovered (or rather, finally decided to walk in) this place earlier this year after a few trips over the years of seeing it and assuming it was nothing special. Well, our daughter's ONLY request on a return trip to WDW in August was to eat lunch here again. Had she not made the request, I would have done so myself!

We have had a few different sandwiches (four of us, so inevitable), and each has been as good as the others, so you really can't go wrong. Original (with focus on roast beef and some horseradish sauce) is pretty great. The All-American includes turkey and cranberries, so it's a pretty unique option. Also keep an eye open for any special sandwiches that might be available at the time. We will be there for a very quick post-DCL visit in December, so I'm hoping to make time for a stop at EOS to get the holiday sandwich with turkey, dressing and cranberries. Never had it (only available during holidays -- not sure when it starts each Fall), but have heard wonderful things!

The potato salad and the brownie sandwich (think giant Oreo but with brownies rather than cookies) have also become non-sandwich favorites to round out our meals there. Enjoy!

We discovered (or rather, finally decided to walk in) this place earlier this year after a few trips over the years of seeing it and assuming it was nothing special. Well, our daughter's ONLY request on a return trip to WDW in August was to eat lunch here again. Had she not made the request, I would have done so myself!

We have had a few different sandwiches (four of us, so inevitable), and each has been as good as the others, so you really can't go wrong. Original (with focus on roast beef and some horseradish sauce) is pretty great. The All-American includes turkey and cranberries, so it's a pretty unique option. Also keep an eye open for any special sandwiches that might be available at the time. We will be there for a very quick post-DCL visit in December, so I'm hoping to make time for a stop at EOS to get the holiday sandwich with turkey, dressing and cranberries. Never had it (only available during holidays -- not sure when it starts each Fall), but have heard wonderful things!

The potato salad and the brownie sandwich (think giant Oreo but with brownies rather than cookies) have also become non-sandwich favorites to round out our meals there. Enjoy!
Wow after hearing about the brownie sandwich I had to look it up on the Disney Food Blog. That looks awesome. There seems to be some conflicting information as to whether this can be ordered as dessert with a QS DDP meal. Here's hoping that we get lucky in December :)

My favorite is their limited time only Holiday Sandwich - they usually start offering it around Oct (maybe the very end of Sept). It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Turkey, stuffing, gravy - it's literally Thanksgiving in a sandwich.

Cannot wait to get one in a few weeks.

I like the Montague! It is turkey, roast beef, cheddar, swiss, roma plum tomato, and lettuce with a sweet mustard sauce. The bread is fresh baked artisan and is the best! On our trip 2 weeks ago, we went there twice and I had this sandwich both times! Love, love, love it!

I loved the beef & blu but no longer one the menu

I've only had 1 sandwich there, it was the meatball. It was pretty crazy good. I'm not sure what DW had, but she only wanted to repeat a couple meals and EoS was one of them.

I love the caprese sandwich; fresh tomatoes, fresh mozarella and basil. Yumm!

Ok seriously - I had to register - I have been hovering for years - just to respond to this post.

Just like a previous poster, we stumbled upon this gem. ROAST BEEF is AWESOME but that HOLIDAY with the turkey and dressing was out of this world.:santa:

Ok seriously - I had to register - I have been hovering for years - just to respond to this post.

Just like a previous poster, we stumbled upon this gem. ROAST BEEF is AWESOME but that HOLIDAY with the turkey and dressing was out of this world.:santa:

Welcome to the boards

My favorites in order. I do really like all the ones I have had though, My favorite for breakfast is the ham/swiss w/ sour cream and mustard, it is so.....good!!!

Holiday, I love a thankgiving sandwich even at home.
Tuna Melt, super yummy
Turkey Club, the sauce is so good.
Hawaiin, nothing I would think to put together but is so works.
Original, last on my list because I am a big Roy Rogers Roast Beef sandwich junkie,so it is hard to top their sandwich.

I want to try them all
This trip I want to try the Meatball, and Caprese!!

Brook1099 said:
I want to try them all
This trip I want to try the Meatball, and Caprese!!

I've always ordered the Hawaiian...but I think those two are the ones ill try next! They sound so yummy!!

Unfortunately, you won't be able to get the best sandwich they have-the Holiday sandwich. Turkey,stuffing,cranberries and gravy! I am salivating just thinking about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter