Earl Grey's Lemonade at Earl of Sandwich

MarthaJr.

DIS Veteran
Does anybody have a copycat recipe for this yummy concoction? It is my daughter's favorite.

I make this alot, just brew Earl Grey tea and put it in the fridge to chill and add any kind of lemonade to it

Agree, if that is what I wanted I would make it that way too.
I have seen the same at other restaurants. And it's basically half lemonade and half ice tea. One place called it the Arnold Palmer. :confused3 So assuming that must be what he drank.
WDW uses Minute Maid. I do not know if that is what brand EoS uses or not though.

We thought about doing 1/2 and 1/2 but it seems like there should be more to it....
Thanks for the replies!

Hey I've always wanted to try this drink. But I am not fond of sweet tea. Is it like sweet tea or more like regular unsweet tea with a lemony kick.:confused:

Trader Joes makes a tea and lemonade mix that is the closest I've found to the earl of sandwich brew. I don't know if it's the strength of the earl grey or what, but I've never been able to get it just right at home.

Instead of mixing half and half, brew some earl grey tea, chill it, and then make lemonade with it, using it as if it were water. You could probably use a mix, but you'd get a better result using fresh lemons and sugar (or simple syrup). I think that might be a little closer. It'll definitely give you a more intensely flavored drink.

I just tried this yesterday for the first time...wow! Super yummy. I think I may have to get more when I am there again tomorrow.
:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter