Ear plugs for airplane flights

caegan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried the ear plugs they make to help with ear discomfort? I saw some in a catalog from One Step Ahead and I'm thinking about getting some for my DD2 for our trip in May.

Have you tried them? Do they work? Have any other suggestions for easing ear discomfort for little kids?? :confused3

My son used them on a flight when he was 8. They're called Earplanes. I even used the adult size myself. Both my son and I agreed that our ears didn't pop as badly as they do when we aren't wearing them. I think they're worth trying.

worked for us too but you can find them at Walmart, Target and drug stores. Sometimes they are not in, just keep checking. Make sure you get the child size and don't let her take them out. My ds did and the ear pain came back and they didn't work as well during landing, the pressure I guess.

ODD has worn them for every plane ride and has never complained about discomfort. She took them out once in the middle of the flight but I made sure to put them back in about a half hour before we were due to land. They can be used for several flights before you have to replace them. We won't fly without them.

I cannot fly w/out EarPlanes. They are amazing! I get mine at Target, CVS or Walmart.

Any tips on how to get a my DD2 to let me put them in and keep them in when she needs them? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter