• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eagle Ray Divers - Cozumel

poohs4me

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used them before? If so did you do the two or three reef snorkel or the discover scuba? They say they can also do a mixed trip. If people in your group want to scuba and others want to snorkel, it is doable? I am just wondering how this works and if anyone has any experience with this company?

We're booked with Eagle Ray Divers next week. :bounce: :bounce: We decided to book with them based on reviews that both my brother and I have read. We're doing the 3 reef snorkel as the 8 of us don't dive, just snorkel. I can give you info when we return. HTH

Is this a good trip for small children (DS 8 1/2 and DD 5)? We will be on the trip next week also.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter