• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eagle Pines Resort

walter

DIS Veteran
We have points at OKW & VB and like the "casualness" of these resorts. My own opinion of BWV and the future BCV resorts is that they are more formal and upscale in nature. I have a somewhat uncomfortable feeling when I walk through the BWV resort. Do you think the proposed Eagle Pines resort will be more upscale in its' design and nature?

I think Eagle Pines will be both. If you stay in the "hotel" section it will be quite elegant....a la GF. If you stay in a villa, you will be returning directly to your own home....one that will be quite elegant in furnishings...but that you can enjoy as if you were "home".

Personally, I'm not uncomfortable at BWV and don't see any particular elegance with the exception of the Inn side pool/rose cottages.

We more formal and upscale BWV owners who often feel uncomfortable walking through OKW (Yikes, it is like being in the country!):) believe that the new resort will be something in between OKW and BWV. It will have an Inn like hotel besides villas but will be away from major activity.

I just heard again from an inside source that Eagle Pines is on indefinite hold. It's a source that's been very reliable over the years but it's still a rumor, take it for what it's worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter