• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

e-ticket?

Hmm. It's in the US store but not the Canadian one. Strange since I bought it from the Canadian store when it came out. Have you submitted a support request through eticketapp.com?

We're doing a little app update/maintenance
and the app won't be available on iTunes for the next 24-48hrs. Don't worry, we'll be back very soon. Better than ever!

-Josh

We're doing a little app update/maintenance
and the app won't be available on iTunes for the next 24-48hrs. Don't worry, we'll be back very soon. Better than ever!

-Josh

Looking forward to downloading the latest. We're using it at WDW right now!

I guess that explains why my iPhone couldn't find it in the Apps Store. I thought I was just searching wrong.

My iPhone said this morning there is an update available, but then when I try to update it, it says the application is no longer available in the US store.

Phone or laptop, both say unavailable. BOOOO HOOOO. After hearing the glowing reviews I want it!!

Soon - Running into a few snags with WDW. Working on clearing it up so we can put it out there again! :surfweb:

If you have DL, that one is up and back in the store. Right off the bat that one has a ton a video. I'm very happy with how DL turned out.

Soon - Running into a few snags with WDW. Working on clearing it up so we can put it out there again! :surfweb:

If you have DL, that one is up and back in the store. Right off the bat that one has a ton a video. I'm very happy with how DL turned out.

I have not been to DL since I was 9 years old and will not be returning anytime soon, but I think I am going to buy it anyway. Sounds cool and certainly worth $6!

I have not been to DL since I was 9 years old and will not be returning anytime soon, but I think I am going to buy it anyway. Sounds cool and certainly worth $6!

You nailed my original intent for the app right on the head. Of course it's now evolved into a full-fledged trip planner, which is great too.

The DL app has over 750 POI in it alone, 150 of which now have video. The app is a great way to explore the parks when you're not there.

any ETA on when it will be avail? Just got an iphone and NEED this app :)

The videos on the DL eticket app are great! I love the new feature! I can't wait for the WDW update.

Thanks for the comments! eTicket WDW v1.30 will be released on Monday, March 22. We're approved and waiting to release. Just need the weekend to upload more video to the app.

Can't wait for Monday!!! Sounds like it will be an awesome tool to use for planning our trip! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter