E-Night ?

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
I have the schedule from the Dis for July, and there is no E-Night for Tuesdays. I know they say that in busy times they may add more, so what is the likelihood of getting an E-Night on the 10th? Thanks!

According to the Disneyworld website, there is an EMH evening at Epcot on July 10th. There is also an EMH morning at the MK on that same day.

According to the Disneyworld website, there is an EMH evening at Epcot on July 10th.
SWEET! Guess I'll go to the "Official" site instead of just relying on the Dis :blush: Thanks again!

There are no more E-Ride nights,when people paid 10 or so dollars to stay in the park. It is now all EMH nights.

There are no more E-Ride nights,when people paid 10 or so dollars to stay in the park. It is now all EMH nights.
Right, but it is still just for resort guests, correct? You have to show your room key or what-have-you to get the wristband, correct?

Also, the way they have the hours listed confuses me (easy to do :rolleyes1 ).

They say MK is open from 9 am - 11 pm EMH. The next day it is 9 am - 11 pm no EMH. How do I read this? Is the EMH park open until 3 am? What about the day it is listed as 9 am - 1 am EMH. Is it open until 4 am?

Also, where do I find the listing for the Early Entry parks? Thanks folks!

Right, but it is still just for resort guests, correct? You have to show your room key or what-have-you to get the wristband, correct?

Also, the way they have the hours listed confuses me (easy to do :rolleyes1 ).

They say MK is open from 9 am - 11 pm EMH. The next day it is 9 am - 11 pm no EMH. How do I read this? Is the EMH park open until 3 am? What about the day it is listed as 9 am - 1 am EMH. Is it open until 4 am?

Also, where do I find the listing for the Early Entry parks? Thanks folks!

If the posted hours are 9a-11p and it is an evening EMH, then yes the park will stay open up to 3 hours after the 11p closing (meaning you can stay in the park until 2a).

If the park is open until 1 am, I would check to see if the EMH is an AM, meaning the park would open to resort guests at 8am.

To find a list of Early entry parks, it would be under the EMH schedule on the Disney website. It has each month listed and they break each park down by early morning EMH and evening EMH by date ( for example: Early EMH, Magic Kingdom July 2, 6, 10, etc..)

for example: Early EMH, Magic Kingdom July 2, 6, 10, etc..
Aaahhh. So EMH doesn't just mean the evening hours, but could mean Early Entry as well. Gotcha'. Thanks!

Wherever and whenever you see hours listed for WDW theme parks, it is ALWAYS the opening and closing times for the general public. You have to do the EMH math yourself.

So if it says, for example, that Magic Kingdom is open 'til 11:00 p.m. on a given night and it's evening EMH there, people with EMH wristbands can stay and play until 2:00 a.m. If Animal Kingdom is listed as opening at 9:00 a.m. and it's an EMH morning, people with their resort IDs can get in as early as 8:00 a.m.

Yes, EMH is a perk ONLY for ID-bearing guests of WDW resorts.

I miss those e-nights. I thought they were less crowded than the EMH.

They were.

E-ride Nights were limited to 5,000 Guests per night, while Evening Extra Magic Hours are not limited; anyone who stays on-site can attend. And since they're included in the price of your WDW resort, plenty of people do attend.

E-ride Nights were limited to 5,000 Guests per night, while Evening Extra Magic Hours are not limited; anyone who stays on-site can attend. And since they're included in the price of your WDW resort, plenty of people do attend.
I didn't realize this, thank you.

Is it worth it to go if anyone and everyone is there? We always use early entry until it gets crowded and then leave, but have only done e-night once (fun, but not as "empty" as I thought it would be). Is it worth it?

I didn't realize this, thank you.

Is it worth it to go if anyone and everyone is there? We always use early entry until it gets crowded and then leave, but have only done e-night once (fun, but not as "empty" as I thought it would be). Is it worth it?
I always go to AM EMH (virtually every day of the trip that we did not do a PM EMH late the night before)... never ONCE regretted an AM EMH... they are amazingly empty and easy to ride the open attractions.
If that park THEN starts to fill 2 to 3 hours later...
Were happy with "doing" that park for the day and we can HOP elsewhere or do lunch and take a rest until later.

PM EMH's are a mixed bag. I've been when they were PACKED... but on other nights (sometimes within the same trip), the crowds were basically so low that it was like "free rides" on all the open attractions.

Those who have attended PM EMH's and say that "they are TOO CROWDED" are right... but ONLY for the nights they may have attended.
I can say, from personal experience, that they CAN be EMPTY, or FULL or somewhere IN-BETWEEN for attendance, often within the same week.

It can change so much (either way), that saying it was "like X" on a given night, can be meaningless on another night in the same time-period. So, you simply don't KNOW unless you go. Its similar to saying that you attended on a given night and it rained, so guests should never go on that night because it will probably be rainy.

And, considering EMH's are FREE to attend... if its busy, just people-watch or hit the exit (where ELSE are ya gonna go at 10pm, anyway?)
But if its not busy... you're ALL SET for EXTRA FUN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter