E-mailing MS for resort requests

dwsandy

DIS Veteran
How long does it generally take to get a response from MS if you e-mail a request instead of calling?

I have done this a few times and usually hear from them within 3 days that they added my request to my reservation.

Is it 3 days when making reservations online also?

I have never emailed them for an initial reservation, but I did for a change. I wanted to go from a SV 1 bedroom to a LV 1 bedroom if there was availability.

I did hear back in 3 days that they had availability and changed the reservation. If you are looking for a hard to get reservation, then I would call.
In my case, if it wasn't available, it was no big deal since I already had something booked.

If I wanted to add a request to my reservation what email would I use? It might be easier to quickly do than calling MS.

If I wanted to add a request to my reservation what email would I use? It might be easier to quickly do than calling MS.

I just use the Contact Us link in the member website. Yes, it is quicker to do the phone call but I like it for requests because I can send it when I think of it and not have to worry about if MS is open or not.

Would it be possible to use the on-line reservation request to try to change resorts at 7 months? I used it to make my home resort reservation with no problems at all. I would like to know which email to use to make a request as well. Thanks. :)

You can't do this any longer by regular email, only by the form online which generates an email. I believe you can use it to change because you can add free text info. You'd need to be brief but specific to make sure it worked right. This option doesn't work for difficult reservations because it make take 2-3 days for them to look at the request and act on it.

I just use the Contact Us link in the member website. Yes, it is quicker to do the phone call but I like it for requests because I can send it when I think of it and not have to worry about if MS is open or not.

Thank You - sent an email last night, got a response already this morning!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter