DxDP 2/5-2/12- Complete with Superlatives!

Amanda, we weren't disappointed about the entire meal, all in all it was great. I was disappointed that I didn't get the whole lobster but that is it! We loved the calamari (seriously some of the best I've EVER had), the almond crusted cheesecake was awesome! The cheese plate was good, but DH isn't an adventureous cheese eater. Reed really liked his surf and turf.

I have really enjoyed reading your reports, thanks for sharing them with us.

Laur's princess:

Great reviews! I love the Reuben at the Plaza Restaurant too! Next time you go...try the cookie dough milkshake..:cloud9: !

I just found your thread and read all of your reviews! Great job. I love all the pictures. I can't wait to try the deluxe plan in December.

I was hesitant to go for Yachstman, but after your review and pics, I can't wait to try it. Thanks.

Mickeysgirl17: We really enjoyed the Yachtsman. Even if you don't care for steak, the fish was great!

The Yachtsman has been great everytime I've gone. They just changed their menu a bit as of sunday, it's up on Allears

I loved your review. Thank you for taking the time. It's great to see the pics. of the food along with your comments. The seafood salad looks and sounds delicious. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Thanks again!

Thanks for the reviews. I enjoyed reading about your different experiences.

That tonga toast is something else, isn't it?:banana:

Did you find you could eat a CS meal after eating a big breakfast and knowing a big dinner was coming each day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter