dwarf fastpass 60 days out?

Wondering how OP got to check availability for Christmas week on MDE?? My Fastpass+ option didn't 'unlock' til 60 days out.
Then we waited a couple days til we even tried to book them. Had no problem getting the 7/Mine train.

Just don't forget most of those getting them without issue now are booking for slow times of year. You are talking Christmas week. It will certainly be much harder.

Wondering how OP got to check availability for Christmas week on MDE?? My Fastpass+ option didn't 'unlock' til 60 days out.
Then we waited a couple days til we even tried to book them. Had no problem getting the 7/Mine train.

S/he can't. The OP must be misunderstanding the system, because we all know no one can book more than 60 days out.

I keep hearing people say that A&E and 7DMT will be harder to grab at 60 days out on busy weeks than low crowd times. I'm not sure this is the case.

Only those at WDW resorts can book at 60 days. Thus resort occupancy level is the key factor here and I don't this this varies that much from season to season due to disney offering discounts to increase resort occupancy in slower times. Really, its just the more savvy DIS type people that get on at midnight at 60 days out that you need to worry about, and only those staying onsite. There are likely just as many of these people if not more going in Jan and Sept as in the summer, Xmas, or school break.

I bet the only variable that matters much in snagging these FP at 60 days is the length of your stay, length of park hours (harder when hours ar short such as party days), and the day of check-in (probably harder for those checking in Sat/Sun).

We plan on heading to MK on our arrival day 11/15 sometime around 5PM. I'm hoping we can get a FP+ for both A&E and the Mine ride when our 60 day window opens. What are my odds?

I didn't try for A&E. I was able to get FP+ for 7DMT for our 4th park day on a party night on day 60. I had to get overlapping times for 4 people - 9:50am, 9:55am, 10:05am, 10:30am. We're riding in groups of 2 since someone has to watch the toddlers who can't ride, so it works for us. On our 2nd park day, I couldn't get FP+ for everyone on 7DMT. We arrive October 6th.

We are going on 9/25 and when I logged on at the 60 day window, 7DMT was not available for a FP+. I continued to log on everyday to check and just last weekend I was able to get one ... probably serendipitous, but continue to check until the day you leave. You might get still be able to get one!:thumbsup2
Good luck!

i went in mid july so my 60 days was mid may prior to the ride even offically opening and i was easily able to get a FP for 7DMT on both of our MK days.

one thing i don't get is that you said you are going during xmas week so idk how you were able to see FP now?

maybe it was not available cuz you are not at 60 days out.

it was one of our main goals too and personally we were highly disappointed in the ride to the point that we changed our FP to something else for the second MK day.

the stand by line was 2hrs+ when we went and we would never consider waiting that long.
i can only imagine that xmas week stand by will be 4hrs!

I didn't know about the 60 day window until day 58. At that point there were no more A&E/7DMT left for any day of our trip.

Maybe they have an annual pass which allows them to see the next 30 days. They don't see any availability for 7DMT, but are hoping that they will be available once thay can book at 60 days out. :confused3

I had issues at 60 days for 7DMT in October. My +1 and +2 were okay, but 60 days I had to get overlapping times for my family of 5.

I think for Christmas week, there will probably be some issues due to it being the busiest time along with the Christmas parties causing fewer FP to be available during that time.

Last night at midnight, they were not available for my family of 5 even trying as individual overlaps. We were able to get them for +1, +2, and all other days we tried in our trip after the first day though.

Booked mine today. Had no problem with 7DMT. Lots of time options and lots of days. I could pretty much get them any time I wanted.

In fact with a little juggling I could get everything I wanted. Once I booked them for one of the options that the app chose, I was even able to change some of them around to more desirable times.

Not in love with the whole system but was happy with how the process worked out today.

***Course there are only 2 of us so I am sure that helped.***

For 60 days, 10/13? It showed no availability for me on 10/13 last night at midnight and this morning no matter if I looked for our party of 5 or for one individual.

None were available for DW and me when our 30 day window hit. I kept checking at least twice/day, every day. FP+ became available about 2 weeks out from our 1st day at MK, and I got another set yesterday, again about 2 weeks out from our 2nd MK day.

We're trying on Saturday for our 30 day window. We're not optimistic, but it's always worth a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter