DW Quote "I have a 70 year old going into puberty"

john59

<font color=navy>GOD BLESS <font color=red>AMERI
:confused3:confused3

What's a fellow to do ?????? A beautiful Jan Day, around 20 degrees, wind about 15 mph---I am going where there is white sand as far as you can see. Well it looks like white sand ! ! ! I am going fly fishing for trout.

DW again "people will think we are really hard up, for something to eat". To DW Shirley "the finnies are awaitin' ".

My typical dress. Don't want to get sun burnt.

jan_trout_008.jpg

Boy is this water clear, but the finnies are here I can smell them. UH OH, can they see me ??????

Jan_trout_004.jpg

The STRIKE-----I fooled you. You, the one with a brain the size of my fingernail.

jan_trout_006.jpg

By Golly & Bejeeeezus "FISH-ON" Darn "FISH-OFF"---I need a couple more years of this, then I'll get good. You with the small brain "I'LL BE BACH"

jan_trout_007.jpg

john

Well, if the water isn't froze over, might as well fish. :cold:

Up here they just drill holes in the ice and sit out there on a bucket or if you are really serious, you get an ice house and put it out on the lake. :sad2:

Yea, but are they really fishing or is it just an excuse to drink booze??? ;)

I gotta admit,,I am NOT a cold weather fisherman. Nope, no way, not at all.
My brain ain't big enough to battle wit's with a fish in the snow and I agree weith Old Snipe, those out house's are very good excuse to drink cause everyone knows in upper Minnesota you don't fish in the winter, you find the swimmer you want and chop it outta the ice.
But I'll be right there behind you to back you up in your cold weather fishing John,:thumbsup2. Okay, maybe not behind you, but back in the nice warm house ready to congratulate you on your catch:thumbsup2

Man, I am a sorry excuse for a fishing type people person,
winter sucks, my bones hurt, my feet are cold, I hate the cold.

:confused3:confused3

Here Toby. Here Toby. Here Toby.

Yikes ! ! ! ! ! Lisa stole our Toby and is calling him Fudge.

Toby_007.jpg

:confused3:confused3:confused3 Lisa Toby is a cockapoo--- 30 lbs of pure love.

Lisa ; 'cafe au lait' ???????? I got out my grade school parchment dictionary and all my 'chiseled in stone class notes'. I struck out.

I was an excellent, very good, well, maybe fair student. I was taught the 3Rs and some Hs. readin', hooky, ritin', hooky, rithmatic', hooky, hooky, hooky.

Too much FISHIN' gotta be done.

Maybe I missed the class on 'cafe au lait'. Would that be in a Trigonometry class. If it was a was, I was attending a HOOKY CLASS.

A PICTURE OF MY GRADE SCHOOL

Keys_Camping_107.jpg

:confused3:confused3:confused3 Lisa Toby is a cockapoo--- 30 lbs of pure love.

Lisa ; 'cafe au lait' ???????? I got out my grade school parchment dictionary and all my 'chiseled in stone class notes'. I struck out.

I was an excellent, very good, well, maybe fair student. I was taught the 3Rs and some Hs. readin', hooky, ritin', hooky, rithmatic', hooky, hooky, hooky.

Too much FISHIN' gotta be done.

Maybe I missed the class on 'cafe au lait'. Would that be in a Trigonometry class. If it was a was, I was attending a HOOKY CLASS.

A PICTURE OF MY GRADE SCHOOL

Keys_Camping_107.jpg

Hey John, I've been to that school !! It's preety cool with the history.
I never attended there, just visited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter