DW or DCL?

MillbrookMom

Looking forward to next trip
If you had the choice between going to DW sometime early next year [between Jan and early March (before March Break)] or waiting till the end of the year (Oct to Dec) and going on a Disney cruise (both 7 day vacations). Which would you choose. It would be dh, myself and our 2 boys, then 9 and 11.

:confused3

That's a tough one!

I personally, would split the trip!

But then again, Oh who am I kidding............

WDW and Cruising, 7 days each!

j

I love the cruise, going again in 2007 time TBD.

Now given that with 2 boys 9 and 11, I would do the DW instead. They are at the age that they still think it is cool to hang out with you and they can do all the rides etc.

The crusie might find them in the kids clubs all the time or board if they don't like the clubs. If you want time alone than maybe this is OK.

Once they become teens than they might not be as keen to do DW.

Oh that is a tough one!! If you've done WDW before and you want to try something new, do the cruise, it's amazing!! I am cruising at the end of September, and we decided since we are flying that far, we are spending 3 days at WDW before the cruise because it's really hard to pass up when it's right there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter