DVD Players in rooms at Wilderness Lodge?

GusGush

Eating greens is a special treat . . .
We're in the middle of watching a past season of a TV show on DVD. Can I bring my discs and watch in my room before bed? Just a standard room at Wilderness Lodge. Thanks!

We've stayed many a time in standard, woods and courtyard views and have never seen a DVD player in the room. We take our portable DVD player with us, especially for the train ride down and back and hook ot up to the TV in the room, very easy, A/V ports are in the front, and enjoy a movie or 2 while winding down from busy days. Cable choices at Disneyworld are terrible.

I have always seen DVD players when we stay, they are only in the living room area and not in the bedrooms but i know we have always had one.

I have always seen DVD players when we stay, they are only in the living room area and not in the bedrooms but i know we have always had one.

I think you're describing VWL? There are DVD players at VWL, in all the villas. The OP is staying at the Lodge; there aren't any DVD players there. Well, possibly in the suites, but definitely not in a standard room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter