DVD Players at Villas

raddisneyfan

DIS Veteran
Since I'm going next week, I want to be positive that the Villas (specifically at Polynesian in my case) have DVD players. I don't want to cart all my Holiday DVDs in my suitcase if I won't be able to use them on the big TV. I know they used to, but I thought I read somewhere that they no longer do. HELP!

We were at BLT two weeks ago and requested one. Took several hours, but we got one. So ask for one far in advance of really wanting to use it.

I wonder if I can call them now and ask for one in advance of my arrival so its there when I get there?

My bet is no, because they're weird about putting ANYTHING in a room until someone is there and accepts the room and isn't back at the desk having a desk tantrum about being in Pago Pago.

My bet is no, because they're weird about putting ANYTHING in a room until someone is there and accepts the room and isn't back at the desk having a desk tantrum about being in Pago Pago.
You're probably right, I can see that. Thanks. I guess I'll just request the moment I get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter