DVD e-mail code -can we compare dates please?

twinsmomvj

Mouseketeer
I received the dvd e-mail yesterday w/ a pin code. There are dates listed (no May dates), but I called to check anyway since this is when we are hoping to go. I was told this code had blockout dates of April 13 through August 9th. Is this the same for everyone who received the dvd e-mail, or are the qualifying dates different? TIA! :)

yes, those are the same dates we got with our code. Unfortunate - as we are going the end of April.:headache:

Same as most of the codes out there. Luckily for us our August trip starts on the 10th.

I received the dvd e-mail yesterday w/ a pin code. There are dates listed (no May dates), but I called to check anyway since this is when we are hoping to go. I was told this code had blockout dates of April 13 through August 9th. Is this the same for everyone who received the dvd e-mail, or are the qualifying dates different? TIA! :)

How long after you ordered your DVD did you get the email? I got our DVD in the mail yesterday..... I'm praying for a code for the second/third week of October.

How long after you ordered your DVD did you get the email? I got our DVD in the mail yesterday..... I'm praying for a code for the second/third week of October.

I ordered the DVD about 10 days ago (and I have not yet received the DVD). On my e-mail, the qualifying October dates are from Oct 19- Nov. 1st.

I received my DVD last week, but I had no code with it. Maybe I will get one soon!

:sad2: I got a code through my email for $99 per night at a value resort for most weeknights from 3/30 to 5/21 (we're paying $119 now). I was on hold forever until the guy told me it didn't apply to our dates. We're going May 5 -8th.

Maybe something else will come up :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter