DVCMember.com and disney.go - Not synching

MomBird

Mouseketeer
I am a DVC member and have been having trouble w/my DVCmember.com account since linking it to my Disney.go account a couple of months ago.

Anyone else having problems with this? I link the accounts, but then when I attempt to login to DVCmember.com, I get a message to log in using my Go Disney account information - which I am using.

What I've tried:
  • I have reset my Disney.Go.com password and the DVC member will not accept this password.
  • I have reset my DVC password. When I attempt this, I get the message to login with my Go Disney account info and I get this message: "This Disney Vacation Club Membership has already been linked with your Disney account. Please sign in using your Disney account username and password."
  • I am on hold w/member services now (anticipated hold time 25 min), but they already tried to fix this last month and it was unsuccessful.
As it is, on the Disney.go.com account, I can't see any DVC AP specials. When I login there and go to the AP section, it tells me to update my DVC profile in order to see the DVC special products.

• When I click Update Profile, it sends me to a login page where I attempt to login and then get the following message: "This Disney Vacation Club membership is already linked to a Disney account. Please try again or call Disney Vacation Club Member Services at (800) 800-9800 for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call."
It's all very circular...

Just got off the phone w/Member Services.

They were not able to resolve the issue and have sent it to the Technical Support team. I should hear back from them via email within 3 - 5 DAYS.

They think the issue is because my husband and I shared one login for the DVCMember.com and now we have separate Disney.go.com accounts. The DVC Member account is linking to his Disney.go.com account and not to mine.

So for now, I am unable to even login to DVCMember.com unless I use my husband's login.

I guess it wasn't a good idea to share the DVCMember.com account!

As an update, I got an email two days ago from DVC member services saying that my accounts should be synched now. I logged in and they were synched. Yay! I logged in again today, and....they are now not only no longer synched, but all of my information is gone from My Disney Experience site.

Thank GOODNESS it is all still in my husband's account or I would be curled up in a little ball crying hysterically right now after all the time I spent adding our itinerary, dining plan, events, etc on there. I have reached out to their help desk again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter