DVCers who cruise...what perks can I expect?

dis-happy

DIS Veteran
Can you say Dive into Disney, headfirst? DVC purchase (waiting on ROFR), now cruise reservations for Christmas 2005. I heard there might be some special perks for DVC members on the cruise, but what might they be?

TIA!

On the 4 day cruise we used points for, we received a beach towel in each cabin. On the 7 day cruise (didn't use points for this) we went to a member gathering and received luggage tags, baseball caps and a couple more beach towels. They had a contest and gave away stuff like tote bags and t-shirts. They don't do member gatherings on the 4 day (at least they didn't then).

Have fun.

HBC

We did our first ever cruise in October 2003; we had just joined DVC in January 2003 and used points for the cruise. We didn't receive anything. Maybe it was because we only did the 3-night cruise? Not complaining...we didn't expect anything and had a good time (even though we couldn't dock at CC).

We were just on the 8-21-04 7 night eastern on points. We received a large fleece 'beach blanket' commemorating the special itinerary (San Juan) and two pins.

The first time we cruised using points, when we got to our cabin there was a bottle of champagne from DVC. We cruised using points a few years later and there was no champagne so I guess they don't do that anymore, but there was a DVC member reception (on the 7 night cruise).

Nothing special on our 3-night cruise for being DVCers. They did send us a card and make up a lovely anniversary dessert for us, though.

Donald...Really, Please these boards are for disney related questions and comments..Leave the politics out of it...Knowing Newburyport I expected something like that from a resident...Hows the mayor doing? Anyway I know that in November I will be opening a bottle of champagne and toastig it to four more years.
Have a great day..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter