DVC Website

I have tried to log in several times in the last several weeks; I can't get in. I need to get around to calling Member Services about this; it looks like some are having problems, some not.

I log in ok, but my complaint has remained the same for as long as the current version of the site has been up. I can't seem to get that blasted countdown clock to work. But it's only on my laptop that this problem exists. When I click on set the countdown clock I get an error page. Oh well, I have two countdowns on my desktop running all the time anyhow. My students get a kick out of that. :earsboy:

I have a problem every time I use the bookmarked URL I have. It says the site is busy. So then I type in disneyvacationclub.com and it redirects to the same URL that said it was busy but it works. Go figure, I don't get it.

Speaking of the website, is there any hope of ever getting point management on there? Heck, even a table summarizing transactions would be nice.

I logged in this morning to get the link for purchasing AP's. Now I'm one step closer!! :cool1:

That reminds me..I have to try and change that countdown timer on the DVC site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter