DVC Website

DisneyDiva2006

Mouseketeer
I have had problems all day logging into DVC member services website. Are they doing maintenance to the website? I am concerned because my May dues have not been deducted from my checking and I can't verify my account to see if I'm up to date.

I also had to update my password because it kept saying it was wrong.....and I know it wasn't.

I can log in, but I can't book anything. Seems to me like the site might be having issues.

I thought I saw something on the site yesterday that it would be down at some point today. ( I think it said until 2 AM) Which was kind of strange thats why I remember

It was down for maintenance last night/early this morning. Late this morning I tried to book a date that had opened up and had it bomb out - but that's what it's often been doing for several months. Everything else I was able to see though.

Late this morning I tried to book a date that had opened up and had it bomb out - but that's what it's often been doing for several months. Everything else I was able to see though.

I have been having that happen for months, too. I usually ride it out for 20 minutes [since it thinks the inventory is taken] and the room becomes available again . . . but it is sure nerve wracking when it's a hard to get reservation. And it seems the website is down right now . . . at least booking . . . for me.

I have been having that happen for months, too. I usually ride it out for 20 minutes [since it thinks the inventory is taken] and the room becomes available again . . . but it is sure nerve wracking when it's a hard to get reservation. And it seems the website is down right now . . . at least booking . . . for me.

Yes! Today I had a couple other things that MS would need to do so I decided to call in and take care of those too after my website hang up. I was telling the CM that the room would probably be showing up in a minute or two and that's just when it did.

Site was working for me a half hour ago but now when I log in I get a 500 Error. This is usually indicative of a bad configuration file somewhere.. Someone did an update and didn't bother to check it first..

It puzzles me that so many report problems. I logged in and out several times yesterday without incident. I used IE11 and Chrome.

Have you cleared cache and cookies before trying again? Tried a different browser?

I also recommend logging out after each session. I have had no problems since I made a habit of doing that.

FWIW, I just logged in and out this morning to check on a waitlist and everything worked just fine.

P.S. I totally believe people are having problems. There just doesn't seem to be a discernible pattern to them. Hope you all get it figured out.

Site is back up for me this morning. Usually a 500 error is web server issues and not web browser issues. Whatever it was is cleared up now..

It puzzles me that so many report problems. I logged in and out several times yesterday without incident. I used IE11 and Chrome.

Have you cleared cache and cookies before trying again? Tried a different browser?

I also recommend logging out after each session. I have had no problems since I made a habit of doing that.

FWIW, I just logged in and out this morning to check on a waitlist and everything worked just fine.

P.S. I totally believe people are having problems. There just doesn't seem to be a discernible pattern to them. Hope you all get it figured out.

The thing is that this is the way it's always been with the reports. For example months ago a lot of people felt that IE was a problem but when that was reported IE for me was the one that I could count on to get onto the site. Others said Firefox was the answer but I had problems with that. And then others said no problems with the Ipad but I've had issues there too.

Last night I also got the 500 error for a few minutes. Then it cleared up. So you may just have been timing to when there weren't any issues. I don't get have issues all the time - but I have them frequently. But I've also been using the site quite a bit in the last couple of months while trying to pull together multi room trips so I've had lots of opportunity to experience the issues.

To all members, please make sure to report the issue back to DVC when you experience them. Enough of us making noise is the only way they may understand the true impact.

Is it often the site has issues? I have issues with the regular site when booking non DVC trips from time to time.

Site not working... Again. Sigh. Will check again in 20min
I had problems logging in last night and again just now. I enter my username and password and click the "Sign in" button. The login screen remains visible for a minute and a half and then the login process completes and I'm in. Once in I was able to check my point balance and my dues balance. I didn't try booking anything. The site is a bit slow but seems OK once I'm in but it takes a minute and a half to get in.

ETA: The test above was done with Firefox. I just tried again with Chrome and after clicking the button to sign in, the login screen went away immediately but the home page came up part way and then I sat looking at the little blue spinning wheel for well over a minute before the rest of the home page came up.

Last edited:
Working now but availability tool is all wrong. I did the booking page instead to check availability.

I experienced multiple issues as well. I had to log in and out several times before the pixie dust came. Initially it said I needed to update my email? Then no availability tool? Then down due to regular maintenance? I finally was able to book my AKV-CL at 8:15!

I experienced multiple issues as well. I had to log in and out several times before the pixie dust came. Initially it said I needed to update my email? Then no availability tool? Then down due to regular maintenance? I finally was able to book my AKV-CL at 8:15!
No Way! I gave up after yesterday. Congrats!

I have issues when I try to log in after clicking the green button "Sign In" it just hang and does not respond.

I have tried Firefox and Google chrome and they both fail to login.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter