DVC Website Issues

The site was acting up for me using Chrome yesterday. Opened Microsoft Edge and got right in. Now Chrome is working fine today.

Im using both firefox and chrome and it happens to both intermittently. Clearing cookies on the site fixes it every time. Just click on the padlock to the left of the URL in either browser to clear the cookies specific to the site.

I have had a lot of issues with trying to book a trip today at VGC. I usually get to the borrowing points screen and then it crashes. This was true for both Safari and Chrome and have also tried clearing all web data (cookies, cache, etc.)

You can also try a "private" window (Firefox) or an "incognito" window (Chrome) That often works when the usual ways fail.

Today, no joy with Chrome--even Incognito! However Safari worked like a charm. I wonder who builds their websites? They could do better. Sigh.

No luck here with Safari private mode or Chrome incognito. Even the MS agent on the phone was having trouble getting the points borrowed and had to do it 3 different times to get everything to stick. There is definitely something screwed up in their database with some of the resale contracts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter