• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Twitter-ers?

whitfamily

Mouseketeer
I've become a big user of Twitter. Mainly for work purposes and news feeds, but I've also noticed a growing group of Disney/DVC Twitter folks. Seems to have mainly been centered around the Mom's Panel, many of the websites we all visit (DIS, DVC News, All Ears) and the Disney Company itself (though the DVC-centric Twitter feed is lousy.)

Anyways, just curious if anyone else here on the DIS Boards does the Twitter thing. If so, post your handle in the this thread and feel free to follow me-- @RWhitneyJr

I'd also suggest following a couple of great Disney/DVC Twitter friends (all can be found on my "Disney" list)...

@mouseofzen-- Disney haiku's
@DisneyDean-- Great follow for movies, toys and the parks
@TheDIS-- our friendly hosts
@AllEarsDeb-- she runs All Ears
@OwnersLocker -- Adventures of the Purple Van!
@DisneyMomCathy-- WDW Mom's Panel
@MrFranksWldRide
@ZipaDeeDooDad-- WDW Mom's Panel Dad
@WDWMom-- WDW Mom's Panel, Fellow DVC-er
@WDCCDuckman
@AKL4Me-- Fellow DVC-er
@DisneyMBA-- Fellow DVC-er

3-year twitter user here!
@onepinktee

I also follow:
@theDisneyblog
@DisneyFoodBlog
@WaltDisneyWorld
@DisneyFotoBlog
@Rick_Howard
@DisneyParks
@hiddenDisney

Easy way to find these tweeters and follow them - click here: http://twitter.com/onepinktee/disney/members and you'll see them all listed.

@dvcwinner

You can find a bunch of Disney folks on my list.....

You can find me on Twitter: @DisneyElisabeth

:)

I'm @kidanikatie and a HUGE twitter fan! :)

I was hoping you would somehow see this thread!!! :goodvibes

Katie sends out fantastic Disney/DVC Tweets as well as a great DVC blog!:thumbsup2

I am newish to the Twitter thing! I am @dvcfamily41801. I tried to tweet a HHI trip report last week and looking forward to June/July at WDW!!:)

@VsFuzzyWorld

I follow a majority of those already mentioned, too. I live in FL, so my tweets are generally theme park focused, plus retweets of various things I find interesting. :)

Okay I am going to show my ignorance now. :lmao: Could someone tell me why Twitter is FUN and how do you actually do it. :rotfl2: I have a facebook page but have never even looked into twitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter