DVC Tinkerbell pin now $56 on Ebay

SSRex

Mouseketeer
I posted earlier this week that I thought the current bid of $36 was crazy, now this is insane. $56 with about 3 hours left, WOW.

P.S. I did buy my 2004 DVC Tinkerbell pin from Ebay and thought I had seriously overpaid at $12.99. With shipping it was $17.74.

If people are willing to pay $56 for a pin that sold orginally for $6.50, maybe $95 per DVC point is not such a bad deal afterall.

That is really crazy!
But I am hoping to find myself a Tinkerbell pin on Ebay. They were all out during our trip 4/3-4/10 everywhere we asked.

We did get two of the Jiminy Cricket pins though.

So the statement that Tinker Bell was going to be open edition as stated in Spring's Vacation Magic is false? I know that it was unavailable at VB in March.

Bobbi:confused:

Hmmmm . Can't help but wonder if the bidder will actually pay up. Wouldn't be the first time that someone got caught up in the bidding and then backed out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter