DVC Sweepstakes Question

Jecca

DIS Veteran
I submitted my entry for the current round of the Silver Sweepstakes over a week ago, and haven't gotten an approval email. For those of you who have entered, how long has that taken? Not that I think I'll win or anything, but I realized after I submitted that my photo was upside down. It might not have been accepted for that reason. Should I resubmit at this point?

I sent mine in a few weeks ago, but i don't recall receiving any sort of email conformation for my submission. I'm curious to know if others have received some sort of email.

Huh. This is on the submission confirmation page after I clicked submit:

Your submission will now be reviewed for compliance with the official rules. if approved, you’ll receive an email confirming your entry. Good luck!

I wonder if there's any way to check??

I entered the day the contest opened. I received an email confirmation close to two weeks later.

I was just on a chat with MS. They could not look up to see if my submission went through. They told me to look at the silver sweepstakes page and if we don't see our picture they it didn't go though. So it will take awhile but i will check through everything on that website.

I received my confirmation email the next day. I must have been lucky! Here's hoping that luck continues...

I entered the first day as well, and didn't get a confirmation email for a week and a half so no worries.

I submitted and did not receive any confirmation and tried to resubmit and a bubble came up stating I was already entered?

I finally got my confirmation this morning, 10 days after submitting. Guess this kind of thing takes some time...

I received confirmation almost immediately -- within an hour or submitting. Wonder why it's so random?

I got my email on 2/12. I'm pretty sure I submitted the entry last weekend. So about 4 business days for me.

I submitted an entry but haven't heard back (it's been about a week). Do you think they would let people know if their entry wasn't accepted so we could enter another photo?

I just noticed that my DD had a Coca-Cola t-shirt on and the rules state something about logos other than Disney's. My entry may actually be rejected but I'd like to submit another if I could.

I don't see anything in the rules about that.

... I literally just found out about this. Just entered now so I'll let yo know how long it takes when I hear back :) YAY Disboards lol

I have my own question in terms of this Sweeps -- is it one entry per household OR can my husband and I each enter as we are joint members? I have read the rules and of course it's never completely clear.

I entered fairly early and emailed them about a week later asking them to confirm it had been received. I got the confirmation email a few days later and the response to my email to customer service another week later. They're apparently swamped!

I entered on Wednesday and on Saturday I got an email it was approved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter