DVC Surveys

DVC_Smiles

Earning My Ears
Have other people have this promlem too!

I get a survery card in the mail from Disney. I type in the URL and the Password for the survey .... And ...

I get a Configuration Error!!!!
It does not matter if I use Netscape or I.E.
I sure would like to suppliy answers back to DVC about my stay in Vero Beach and Beach CLub but can not. So I ask my fellow DVC'ers .... Do you have the same problem? or do I just blame Windows XP?

We had problems also. Took us serveral times before it finally worked.
:p :bounce: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave:
MickeyMinnie.gif

Thanks.

Someone is not field testing their program work before releasing it out to the publiic. IT/IS Disney employees take note you got a software problem.

hi: we received a postcard last year after our november stay and didn't have a problem filling out the online survey.

No problem filling out the on line survey here either.

I guess it may be a narrow settings requirement and I lucked into having the right ones?

Granny

We just got a www.disneysurvey.com survey for our October OKW stay. It worked fine on Windows ME with IE 6. Both the OS and the browser have the latest security patches from Windows Update.

The survey is pretty smart in that it logs you off after ten minutes of inactivity and when you log back in it knows where you left off.

Could you have active controls and cookies turned off on your browser?

I also had trouble. I did not give up. Tried again the next day and it was fine.

I did not have any problem and I have completed about 3 different disney surveys over the last few months. One was for my stay at BCV, one for the dvc experience in general, and one was about vacationing and cruising in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter