DVC Suprise in the mail today!

JerseyMamaBear

DIS Veteran
So I have to tell you how excited I am right now! About 2 weeks ago I recieved an email to take park in an online tour of WDW DVC. Since our family is interested in joining DVC I signed up and waiting for June 11th to take the online tour. So today the Fedex man pulls up with a big box shipped from DVC. Inside was a pair of club ears, a pixi dust pouch of Disney Glitter, a club mouse pad, and a really nice leather portfolio style folder with Mickey on the front and paper and pens inside! I was shocked. I never expected to recieve this, I am actually wearing the ears now with a huge smile on my face. :) Has anyone else recieved this package before?

I just posted the same thing in operations! I am so excited, I love this package. As I was reading the note that came with it, the last paragraph said Okay, go ahead, try on the Mickey Ears . . I already had them on :lmao:

I just got mine as well. The kids asked where their gift was and I said this is all mine! Ha HA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter