DVC Studio - has a mini fridge and??

tukogirl

Mouseketeer
I know our DVC studio has a mini fridge. Are there any other kitchen type items in the room like a micro, dishes, toaster, etc?

I know our DVC studio has a mini fridge. Are there any other kitchen type items in the room like a micro, dishes, toaster, etc?
Copied directly from the Aulani Web site (http://www.aulani.com)
Amenities
This villa is equipped with many amenities—so you can pack lightly and take home more memories from your vacation.
  • Studio
  • Flat-panel TV
  • In-room safe
  • Wireless Internet access
  • Blu-ray Disc player
  • Iron and ironing board
  • Pack 'n Play playard
  • Private porch or balcony
  • iHome with charger dock
  • Ceiling fan
  • Kitchenette
  • Small refrigerator
  • Coffee maker and tea service
  • Bar sink
  • Toaster
  • Microwave
  • Bathroom
  • Shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, bath soap, facial soap, lotion
  • Standard shower/tub with rain head
  • Robes, slippers
  • Available Upon Request
  • Bed rails
  • Bottle warmer
  • Outlet covers
  • Diaper disposal system

Thank you for the help!

I guess I was confused because my booking says "Studio - Ocean View" . But when I went to Aulani's website it says Deluxe Studio. So I wasn't sure if there was a Deluxe level above my studio.

Thank you for the help!

I guess I was confused because my booking says "Studio - Ocean View" . But when I went to Aulani's website it says Deluxe Studio. So I wasn't sure if there was a Deluxe level above my studio.
All DVC villas, including studios are considered "Deluxe" by Disney. They changed the designation a few years ago to include the "Deluxe" moniker. Nothing changed except the name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter