Do you own Disney stock?

• Yes, and I am a DVC member

• No, and I am a DVC member

• Yes, and I am not a DVC member

• No, and I am not a DVC member

Results are only viewable after voting.

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just a little poll to see what percentage of DVC members are also Disney stockholders.

Does Disney have any idea what an important constituency we, DVC members, are? I don't think they really do otherwise our mailboxes (computer and snailmail) would be full of offers and thank you's!

I am both a DVC and a shareholder. Matter of fact, I belong to an investment plan that takes a sum from my checking account every month and buys Disney stock. Very interesting days, ahead!
Dom

I said that I am not a stockholder, because I do not own Disney stock directly. However, I know for a fact that many of my mutual fund investments include Disney stock in the mix of holdings.

I suspect that Disney is included in almost everyone's 401k, pension or other retirment savings plans.

Bobbiwoz -- You sold your stock on Monday or your DVC? If it was the stock, it sounds like something that would happen to me! ;)

CarolMN -- Good point about the mutual funds.

Yes the stock, PamOKW, the only good thing is that it was at a gain!

No, I'm not selling the DVC, I look forward to many many good times to come. (pixie dust, pixie dust, pixie dust)

Bobbi:D

Own stock and subscribe to their direct purchase program. Kept the first 100 shares in street name to have the certificate. It is a real classic :)

Own DVC as well.

Bobbiwoz, glad you got a gain on the stock sale. I know you can't ever "time" the sales but I would be bummed to have sold on Monday only to have the stock take it's biggest increase in ages two days later! ;) If you'd like to see it really rocket up, I'll let you know when I sell! :)

I am a shareholder and a DVCer. There is much I would like to say about the issue at hand but I keep getting cut short or redirected. Makes me think there are some Eisner sympathisers lurking among us. And to think I used to take up for the guy when everyone else was bashing him. What was I thinking?

I do think we DVCers should be concerned to a certain degree but I wont go to far with it anymore. Shhh, someone might hear me

:duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter