Dvc splitsville

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
Ell me about the dvc splits vile event.
I what is the signature drink? How much of a discount is it?

Might be to new to get advice. I never priced out the events, are they offering a discount and is it something that you would do anyway or are you doing something because they are offering it?

:earsboy: Bill

Ell me about the dvc splits vile event.
I what is the signature drink? How much of a discount is it?

Wife and I attended last Wednesday night 7:30pm, we do not drink so we did not ask about the signature drink but instead we received a special cup that could be refilled for the night with fountain soda from a self serve machine.

The menu included their regular menu where we could choose 1 appetizer between us and 1 entree each. Our options were from the cheaper side of the menu (sandwich types) if we opted for the higher priced entree it was a $5 up-charge.

People are put into groups of 4-6, we were with another family of 4 so we had a team of 6 bowling. The family we met were fun and very nice people. In total there were about 35 DVC'ers there. They gave out prizes (t shirts, hats, gift cert, etc.) for various things like strikes, highest female bowler, next spare.

Overall it was fun and enjoyable experience. Cost wise it was about average, if you went to eat and bowl a couple of strings it would cost about 50 pp.

If they are still doing this on my next trip I would consider it again, definitely before I would reconsider the Illuminations Desert Party.

Happy to hear it was fun. We have reservations in May. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter