*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

I got the email about 13 minutes after registration opened. Thankfully I already had the website so I snagged a reservation for May 9th Woohoo! I had to switch my park days because I had a park reservation for Hollywood Studio, but it’s a single day ticket so I wouldn’t have been able to park hop to Epcot.

Really surprised that there were only two dates, but happy to get a spot for 11am on the 18th!

Is it normal that you have to have a park hopper to utilize this event? I was surprised after reading everywhere you didn't need a park reservation, but maybe that was just for AP previews. We have a different park booked that day so I have to change everything around I guess.

I got email confirmations for both DVC and AP immediately after booking. I have seen many post not getting emails so I'm not sure if there's just delay at this point.

I got email invites and confirmations for both AP and DVC. Was actually surprised at how well things worked this time.

I left dvc as soon as I saw the dates and my queue was 149! I almost gave up, but saw a fb post that AP booking was open. Clicked and had a 5 minute wait. 2 weeks worth of dates. I choose May 8th @ noon. We drive to HH from Bwv that day. Guess we won’t get to HH until 7:00pm on Sunday.

Reactions: GAN
We registered for DVC May 9 (received confirmation email at 9:07) and then registered for AP May 10 (received confirmation email at 9:10). Turning 50 on May 11 and will be at Wilderness Lodge May 7-14 to celebrate. So happy these dates actually worked for me and DH!

Note I never received an email that registration was live. Just knew (like many of you) because of Disboards.

We registered for DVC May 9 (received confirmation email at 9:07) and then registered for AP May 10 (received confirmation email at 9:10). Turning 50 on May 11 and will be at Wilderness Lodge May 7-14 to celebrate. So happy these dates actually worked for me and DH!

Note I never received an email that registration was live. Just knew (like many of you) because of Disboards.
received email at 8:19 am central - almost 20 minutes after it went live. Little too late.....

My son was able to get us at 10:00 with DVC on May 18 and husband grabbed 3 of us in the group for the AP preview on May 20 at 11 am. So glad these dates worked for us and they had better luck than me. We also got both confirmation emails right away as well.

Dang we got AP for 8 guests for May 19, but had one guest wrong-I wonder if we can call and change one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter