*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

I started at 940. Was able to book by 9:10am. 5 spots for May 18th. We don’t arrive until the 19th, but if the last couple of years have taught us anything, plans change, so fingers crossed. 🤞

Did anyone receive ANY kind of notification from Disney/DVC? Or are we all working off the hacked link? I'm actually at a DVC resort on the 18th and I didn't get anything.

Down to 4561 after 11 minutes.
Got an email at 9:18 which links to a page with registration links for AP, DVC & Golden Oak Residents. The DVC link is also on DVCMember.com.

I started at 940. Was able to book by 9:10am. 5 spots for May 18th. We don’t arrive until the 19th, but if the last couple of years have taught us anything, plans change, so fingers crossed. 🤞
I was logged in with both my phone and laptop. At 9am, phone showed 940 and laptop was 3000+, so phone was definitely faster!

We are members with 4 kids and do not have a stay on points over the dates. Will we not be able to register all 6 of us then even if I get through? That seems crazy, they are all 12 and under, how can we leave 1 out?

The problem for the AP is that there are no EPCOT park passes available for the day and time we got we got!!

I made one with my AP already while still in the queue for DVC -- might be a better route for those with both!
Thank you so much for posting this! I wasn't really paying attention to the AP link, as I didn't think they would drop at the exact same time as DVC. Because of this post, I was able to hop on the link and had a 6 minute wait and was able to score AP previews during our stay (May 21st). So thank you, thank you!

The problem for the AP is that there are no park passes available for the day we got
If you register for the AP Preview, Disney will automatically add a park reservation for you. You don't need to schedule one yourself.

I can't believe the AP and DVC links went up this AM with no warning and no advanced dates. I guess it really favors locals, since it's those of us who have to travel who need more planning and dates matter more. I have a 23 min wait for AP and am down to 3310 on DVC. What dates are the AP ones?

Ride previews pretty much never give warning of dates.

I like your thinking...I also booked for 18th even though we don't arrive until the 20th and am adding hotel waitlists as we speak. Just to clarify are you meaning your plans might change or that Disney might add days or ?

Ride previews pretty much never give warning of dates.
They have in my experience, just not sure how long and if they were leaked or official. But they never sprung them on us the am of, and the actual dates 2 min before the link went live.

I ended up just doing the AP preview on the 21st so I could have a Saturday.

For DVC its nice that they didn't require a DVC stay reservation booked before today like they did with Remy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter