*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

I got 3984...now down to 2012...we are there until May 13th. So just within the start and really hoping to get one!

Waiting for the AP link too. I’ll take either as I hope to go down just for the for one night to do it.

Got in. Took my member member. It recognized me. Saw the screen with the dates to confirm didn’t mess with us. Is May 9 & 18 and left.

I grabbed the 18th over on the AP side. WHY didn't Disney give DVCers their own day?

I'm now 2935 on the DVC side. I really wanted the DVC one instead because my DD and her BF may come with us and they don't have APs.

Reactions: GAN
Quick AP question...does everyone in your group have to have an AP to go to the preview? Was deciding on getting one for myself for this trip but my daughter will be with me and she doesn't need one
Here is the info in the email I received with my AP Preview. tl;dr -- yes :
  • If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid Disney Pixie Dust Pass, Disney Pirate Pass, Disney Sorcerer Pass, Disney Incredi-Pass, Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass, Disney Gold Pass, Disney Silver Pass, Disney Theme Park Select Pass, Disney Weekday Select Pass, EPCOT After 4 Annual Pass or Premier annual pass; and be listed on your Family & Friends list; and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.

Quick AP question...does everyone in your group have to have an AP to go to the preview? Was deciding on getting one for myself for this trip but my daughter will be with me and she doesn't need one

Yes

I can't believe the AP and DVC links went up this AM with no warning and no advanced dates. I guess it really favors locals, since it's those of us who have to travel who need more planning and dates matter more. I have a 23 min wait for AP and am down to 3310 on DVC. What dates are the AP ones?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter