*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Does anyone know how many people you can sign up for the DVC preview. I have three contracts (three owners and one associate) We all want to go together so will I be able to list one contract and get all four of us in ????

Does anyone know how many people you can sign up for the DVC preview. I have three contracts (three owners and one associate) We all want to go together so will I be able to list one contract and get all four of us in ????
No details are available yet.

I know that’s it’s been mentioned on here that valid theme park tickets will be required. How has it worked in the past? Do you have to have the theme park admission first in order to register? Or are they needed just to enter the park that day (after you’ve registered)?

I asked this on the AP preview thread but I thought I would ask here in case anyone had experience with this before. So I'm staying in a DVC studio booked with points from May 7-15 but I am not the owner. My mom is the DVC owner and used her points to book the room, but she is not coming on the trip. Does the actual blue card owner need to be present for the preview or would I be able to try for a DVC preview spot? If it matters her name is not on the room reservation (mine is). If not, that's okay and I'll try for an AP preview spot but none of the other people going with me have an AP so I would have to go alone.

I know that’s it’s been mentioned on here that valid theme park tickets will be required. How has it worked in the past? Do you have to have the theme park admission first in order to register? Or are they needed just to enter the park that day (after you’ve registered)?
For the DVC Preview, tickets were not required to register.

For the AP Previews, a valid (and active) AP are required to register. AP Previews can also only register other valid AP holders linked to their Family & Friends.

I asked this on the AP preview thread but I thought I would ask here in case anyone had experience with this before. So I'm staying in a DVC studio booked with points from May 7-15 but I am not the owner. My mom is the DVC owner and used her points to book the room, but she is not coming on the trip. Does the actual blue card owner need to be present for the preview or would I be able to try for a DVC preview spot? If not, that's okay and I'll try for an AP preview spot but none of the other people going with me have an AP so I would have to go alone.
Yes, the member (owner) will need to be present and show their Photo ID and Membership Card to check in for the DVC Preview.

Yes, the member (owner) will need to be present and show their Photo ID and Membership Card to check in for the DVC Preview.
That's what I figured but I just wanted a definitive answer as I heard varying answers on the other thread. Thank you and good luck to everyone here - hope you all get a preview spot :)

I just chatted with ms at dvc and they couldn’t tell me the preview dates, the registration dates or if/how many guests each member could sign up.

Lol, it would be nice if they'd have annoounced the dates of the preview before the registration date. I don't need to stress about the registration if the dates won't be while I'm there.
DVC hasn't announced anything. The registration date was found after someone reverse engineered the registration link.

Lol, it would be nice if they'd have annoounced the dates of the preview before the registration date. I don't need to stress about the registration if the dates won't be while I'm there.
Agreed - but they didn’t release the registration date. Someone figured it out from their past remy preview link

Wow this link has now been published on a popular WDW news site. I was so confused as to where they may have gotten it, and why they didn't provide any other information (like when the preview is). Now I know this particular news site gleans info from these boards!

It may not be accurate. Someone is probably building the page and hasn't posted the actual date yet.

It's fine to file this away just in case, but I wouldn't start planning your day just yet around being online for this tomorrow.

Quick question- I know as a member staying on points I can generally, in theory, get passes for all the people in my room. We are traveling with another family, but they are not members, I got them a room.
If I create a copy of one of them to put in my room so now it shows I have 5 people in my room does that mess anything up? My brother and SIL this is likely a one time trip, so I would happily skip the ride to send them in my place but would need 5 spots, rather than the 4 of us, to do so.

Specifically, does it hurt anything for my neice to be listed in two rooms?

Sigh. Thank you. o_O Is it only Wednesday?
IIRC, 4/20 (for Moonlight Magic) will be open for members who have an existing resort reservation. Members who do not have a resort reservation will have another day for registration.

Quick question- I know as a member staying on points I can generally, in theory, get passes for all the people in my room. We are traveling with another family, but they are not members, I got them a room.
If I create a copy of one of them to put in my room so now it shows I have 5 people in my room does that mess anything up? My brother and SIL this is likely a one time trip, so I would happily skip the ride to send them in my place but would need 5 spots, rather than the 4 of us, to do so.

Specifically, does it hurt anything for my neice to be listed in two rooms?
I would just add a random name to that room as a 5th person vs a duplicate. I am not sure if it would cause an issue to have a duplicate, but I am pretty confident they do not validate guest names at event check-in. Only the member DL/ID and DVC card.

I would just add a random name to that room as a 5th person vs a duplicate. I am not sure if it would cause an issue to have a duplicate, but I am pretty confident they do not validate guest names at event check-in. Only the member DL/ID and DVC card.
Thanks. That's what I'm thinking too, I don't recall them actually verifying anyone but the main member when we did moonlight magic, so I don't expect that they would require some way to ID everyone for this either.
Like part of me was thinking they might somehow apply the park reservation to those specific people? But the good news is we're all going with Park Hoppers so she should be able to get in anyway.

First of all…so clever whoever figured out the link! Really clever!!! I thinking it’s 6:40pm on 4/13 so just a little more than 12 hours from when this is supposed to happen. Does that seem like maybe this info might not be accurate? Meaning, that’s the correct link, but Disney hasn’t put in the real date yet? I have never been to a preview so I have no idea how it works, but seems like with most DVC events they announce things more than the night before...oh and have the date of the event you are registering for lol.

First of all…so clever whoever figured out the link! Really clever!!! I thinking it’s 6:40pm on 4/13 so just a little more than 12 hours from when this is supposed to happen. Does that seem like maybe this info might not be accurate? Meaning, that’s the correct link, but Disney hasn’t put in the real date yet? I have never been to a preview so I have no idea how it works, but seems like with most DVC events they announce things more than the night before...oh and have the date of the event you are registering for lol.
I would say that it’s a dud if we don’t get an email in about 10 minutes as that would be 12 hours before the registration… I’m still getting up and having that site up though.

Quite a few people have called Member Services, & were told that the DVC Guardians preview has not been scheduled, & that the link posted is not valid.
Makes sense, because we would have gotten an email already. Hopefully, we will be hearing soon.
That was still some amazing sleuthing tho :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter