*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

The AP Previews will only let you register for people in your Family & Friends list that have a valid AP.
Valid activated AP, I got Remy for my kids and myself but couldn't get it for the wife because her AP hadn't been activated.

So we received email will be going first week of May. We are staying at A Poly Studio. My daughter's family is going with us and also be in a studio. Can my name be on two reservations so if there is preview that week I can try to get all of us in.

D23 Gold subscribers have gotten Preview Event info with
$35 + $5 processing fee. Their sign up begins 4/12 I think.

So we received email will be going first week of May. We are staying at A Poly Studio. My daughter's family is going with us and also be in a studio. Can my name be on two reservations so if there is preview that week I can try to get all of us in.
You can only register once for an event and those are entirely separate reservations, so your second reservation will not be valid for a preview. I would highly suggest that you put someone else as the lead on the second reservation, else you may have a problem if your dates do coincide with the Event (i.e., only the second room can register for the event). Of course, it would be easiest if you can list everyone in one room, but i assume that's not possible because of capacity.

D23 Gold subscribers have gotten Preview Event info with
$35 + $5 processing fee. Their sign up begins 4/12 I think.
Did I miss what the dates are for the Previews? I am waiting on DVC dates but wondering if we have any dates to try to gauge if my travel dates will overlap with a DVC preview.

Did I miss what the dates are for the Previews? I am waiting on DVC dates but wondering if we have any dates to try to gauge if my travel dates will overlap with a DVC preview.
one date- May 15. I feel like it's short sighted given that that is the same day as the CM party causing MK to close at 4 pm. Talk about random days to have crowd control problems in mid-May...

$40? Hmm / do you think it’ll be a paid thing for dvc too?
I don't recall Remy being a paid event. Also, the D23 price is for the following:

Event Includes:
  • Parking and park admission with park reservation to EPCOT after 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 15, 2022
  • $20 dining card to enjoy the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival (or other dining location of your choice)
  • Reserved viewing for Harmonious
  • Exclusive entry to preview of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

I don't think the DVC preview will include any extras.

I don't recall Remy being a paid event. Also, the D23 price is for the following:

Event Includes:
  • Parking and park admission with park reservation to EPCOT after 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 15, 2022
  • $20 dining card to enjoy the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival (or other dining location of your choice)
  • Reserved viewing for Harmonious
  • Exclusive entry to preview of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

I don't think the DVC preview will include any extras.
Remy definitely was not a paid event for dvc - they even offered me a second pass later that week while I was hanging out in the epcot lounge

Does anyone know if you need a valid pass to get a DVC preview slot? I added my DD and her boyfriend to my DVC reservation but they are unsure if they will go. I don't want to "invest" in passes for them if they don't go (and yes, I know that I can reassign them and use them later).

one date- May 15. I feel like it's short sighted given that that is the same day as the CM party causing MK to close at 4 pm. Talk about random days to have crowd control problems in mid-May...
This is either good news or bad news for me, depending on if the different categories are offered previews separately.
I will be there May 7 & 8th then again May 13-15th. I have Epcot reservation on the 13th.
Let's hope AP/DVC are offered a preview on the same weekend. Fingers & toes crossed

Does anyone know if you need a valid pass to get a DVC preview slot? I added my DD and her boyfriend to my DVC reservation but they are unsure if they will go. I don't want to "invest" in passes for them if they don't go (and yes, I know that I can reassign them and use them later).

you have to have park admission to go to the preview. Only moonlight events don’t need park admission. Probably need our digital membership card too.

you have to have park admission to go to the preview. Only moonlight events don’t need park admission. Probably need our digital membership card too.
Thanks! I know they need park admission to GO to the event, but do they need park admission for me to SIGN UP them for the event? My daughter is not sure if she's going to go with us yet. I don't want to have to buy 2 random passes if I don't have to. I have 4 people on my reservation but my DD and her BF don't have any passes yet.

Were AP and DVC on same days in the past?

For the Pandora previews, on the day we went, they did an exclusive DVC preview for 2 or 3 hours in the morning, then AP after that. Our DVC preview was a ghost town...we rode FOP several times with no line, no waiting. When we left Pandora at the end of our preview, the AP line to get in for their preview was all the way out to the entrance to the park.

Just got notification that Epcot is starting to open at 8:00am with early entry. My trip starts on the 27th of April and runs through the first of May. 8:00am seems really early for EPCOT…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter