*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Blue Card DVC reservation 5/20-5/27 and NO EMAIL. Called member services to see if there was a way to make sure the link is emailed to me and the cast member said that not all emails have been sent. It sounded like a very off the cuff answer (he didn’t look at my reservation or anything) he also said it had nothing to having a reservation. That all DVC members should get the email. I know it very likely to get totally different info from someone else but thought I would share anyway.

I just want to get that link since we will likely be there.

Just in case this information is useful to anyone else reading this thread. I'm based in the UK and we are blue card DVC members and AP holders. I spoke to MS yesterday and they told me that they won't be sending the heads up or link emails to any members outside of the US and CA
Kind of annoying but it is what it is.
Hoping someone will post a link somewhere once it goes live and we'll be able to use it.
We have a stay mid may already booked, all on points

From what I understand, it has to do with the law. There are certain things they can send and not send depending on an owner's location. It was like when VGF was going for sale. My guide had told me they didn't have what they needed from NY yet to actually contact me and if it didn't come in, I wouldn't be able to discuss it with him the day it started. Fortunately, it did.

Blue Card DVC reservation 5/20-5/27 and NO EMAIL. Called member services to see if there was a way to make sure the link is emailed to me and the cast member said that not all emails have been sent. It sounded like a very off the cuff answer (he didn’t look at my reservation or anything) he also said it had nothing to having a reservation. That all DVC members should get the email. I know it very likely to get totally different info from someone else but thought I would share anyway.

I just want to get that link since we will likely be there.

I got the email and do not have a reservation, but am both an AP and DVC blue card holder. I think this is just another one of those hit or miss situations with emails. I do know that I recently went in to update my email settings again to see I approve them to send them to me...it was after I did not get the email for the $25 GC for March stays....

Maybe do that just to be sure.

They always send emails out in batches. I bet more people will get them today (we haven't gotten one yet) and some will even get them AFTER registration is done. It's just their crappy IT.

I got the invitation email. Trip dates are 4/15-4/28. Should be ample time to fit in a sneak preview of GOTG, before it opens to the masses on the 27th.

We went to the Pandora preview back in 2017. It worked out great for us, we got on the FOP no problems.

I got the email and do not have a reservation, but am both an AP and DVC blue card holder. I think this is just another one of those hit or miss situations with emails. I do know that I recently went in to update my email settings again to see I approve them to send them to me...it was after I did not get the email for the $25 GC for March stays....

Wait, what? I was there in March. People got $25 gift cards? I did get the Gaurdians email but nothing about March.

I was wondering when the attraction opens (no opening date mentioned on email--that I saw), so I googled it--it appears May 27th. The guess was opening to the media the first week-ish of May and then AP/DVC preview.

(Gosh, I hope it isn't another attraction that is no fun for folks who get motion sickness....)

Wait, what? I was there in March. People got $25 gift cards? I did get the Gaurdians email but nothing about March.

Yes. It was to e outage people to stop by the GF and preview. I didn’t get it at first but my guide submitted a request for it to be sent a second time and got it in time for the trip!

I didn't get the MM email for Epcot, but was still able to click the link on the member page and get in the queue. Hopefully this will be setup similarly and available from there vs only from the email link.

For anyone who has done an AP preview for another event but mostly Remi, you can’t bring anyone with out an AP correct? I’m an AP but my daughter isn’t,

For anyone who has done an AP preview for another event but mostly Remi, you can’t bring anyone with out an AP correct? I’m an AP but my daughter isn’t,
The AP Previews will only let you register for people in your Family & Friends list that have a valid AP.

That would be correct. I was able to book Remi for my brother and myself but not his GF, who does not have an AP.

is the expectation that Disney will use the same sign up link for APs and DVC?
My husband and I are both DVC members, but only one of us is an AP holder

is the expectation that Disney will use the same sign up link for APs and DVC?
My husband and I are both DVC members, but only one of us is an AP holder
It wasn't the same for the AP and DVC members when they did registration for Remi. I only know this because I registered my brother and his GF for the DVC one under his membership (he was flying somewhere for work when registration opened). They just happened to have a DVC reservation during the preview period.

Good idea! I checked and I do have it set to receive DVC emails. AND, I received a DVC email today about a Mickey & Friends event in NYC. Who know…just hoping we will be able to sign up even if we don’t get the email.
Thanks for the tip!

Hoping I get the email too, we are booked for what is likely the right week, and I didn't get the announcement. Given that we leave just before moonlight magic it would be nice to get to do something special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter