*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Does anyone know when the actual registration email will go out? The invitation email doesn’t guarantee a place and will probably sell out within minutes.
Does anyone have experience with this from other previews? Thanks!

Has anyone attended these before? Debating if I want to fly to Florida for this!!
When Pandora was ready to open, we were able to book an AP preview for one evening and a DVC preview for the next morning. We made a special trip just for that, and I was able to ride FoP six times! It was definitely worth it for us. However, other previews have been organized differently, so we haven't been able to participate in them.

I received an email, but wasn't sure if it was because I was an Annual Passholder or DVC member. I do have a reservation for May 12-20, but no one else in the family got it and 3 are both AP and DVC blue member and one is just DVC blue member. Hard to tell these days.

I received an email, but wasn't sure if it was because I was an Annual Passholder or DVC member. I do have a reservation for May 12-20, but no one else in the family got it and 3 are both AP and DVC blue member and one is just DVC blue member. Hard to tell these days.
Interesting. I also have a DVC reservation (mix of blue card points and post-2016 resale points) that runs thru 5/20. I was going to cancel it soon or put it up for rent as a confirmed ressie. I have an AP but it expires this month and I have no intention of paying for a renewal. So maybe it went out to DVC members with existing reservations?

Interesting. I also have a DVC reservation (mix of blue card points and post-2016 resale points) that runs thru 5/20. I was going to cancel it soon or put it up for rent as a confirmed ressie. I have an AP but it expires this month and I have no intention of paying for a renewal. So maybe it went out to DVC members with existing reservations?
A DVC friend with reservations in July only this year got the email!

Last edited:
Interesting...we have a room booked 5/20-5/27 and have a blue card and did not get an email. Obviously not a big deal for this, but wondering if there is a way to make sure I am on the list so I get the info for this and Moonlight Magic which is also while we are there.

How far ahead of the opening are previews usually?
THANKS!

Never got the email (not even in Spam folder). Blue card DVC (all purchases direct points).
No existing WDW DVC reservations, no park reservations.

Interesting...we have a room booked 5/20-5/27 and have a blue card and did not get an email. Obviously not a big deal for this, but wondering if there is a way to make sure I am on the list so I get the info for this and Moonlight Magic which is also while we are there.

How far ahead of the opening are previews usually?
THANKS!

Never got the email (not even in Spam folder). Blue card DVC (all purchases direct points).
No existing WDW DVC reservations, no park reservations.

I think someone on another thread - or maybe Facebook - called MS and they said information would be posted on the DVC member website so you may be able to sign up there when it comes available.

I received the email too - have Sorcerer AP and blue card DVC - but no WDW reservations until mid-July. I think the emails went out to their email list, which is far from complete or accurate.

I got this email. Never been through this before. Does this mean that I register and am guaranteed a spot? AP and DVC blue with a 4/27-5/1 for my first Daddy/Daughter trip. This would be so amazing!!!

Attachments

• A76D438C-F684-4486-9EDC-B003FCC8DEAD.png
    A76D438C-F684-4486-9EDC-B003FCC8DEAD.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 19
I got this email. Never been through this before. Does this mean that I register and am guaranteed a spot? AP and DVC blue with a 4/27-5/1 for my first Daddy/Daughter trip. This would be so amazing!!!
Unfortunately, no, you’re not registered. But you should get the email that gives instructions and links for registering when it goes out, so keep an eye on your email inbox. Also keep an eye on DISboards, because when instructions and links do go out, it will be posted here quickly. Good luck!

I got the email and our reservations are for October !
But we are AP/DVC.
Now I'M looking at flights and rooms for May! lol

Just in case this information is useful to anyone else reading this thread. I'm based in the UK and we are blue card DVC members and AP holders. I spoke to MS yesterday and they told me that they won't be sending the heads up or link emails to any members outside of the US and CA
Kind of annoying but it is what it is.
Hoping someone will post a link somewhere once it goes live and we'll be able to use it.
We have a stay mid may already booked, all on points

They will have Media dates and then cast, D23 , DVC, AP , etc…
How are you booking resort & flights w/ out details from Disney ?

Just in case this information is useful to anyone else reading this thread. I'm based in the UK and we are blue card DVC members and AP holders. I spoke to MS yesterday and they told me that they won't be sending the heads up or link emails to any members outside of the US and CA
Kind of annoying but it is what it is.
Hoping someone will post a link somewhere once it goes live and we'll be able to use it.
We have a stay mid may already booked, all on points
Thanks for that info. How utterly ridiculous. We're blue card in Australia. I assume this means we won't get the Moonlight Magic email either?

Both my husband and I got the email. We are AP holders and eligible dvc members. We have three trips booked close together. Now I need to add my friends to my reservations in case I luck out on the dvc dates.

April 20-23 @ bwv
7 night cruise
April 30-May 8 @ Bwv with friends
this will be the dates—after I leave & before I return
May 26-June 6 @ Bwv with family

Thanks for that info. How utterly ridiculous. We're blue card in Australia. I assume this means we won't get the Moonlight Magic email either?

I know, it is ridiculous! They told me it is because of direct marketing laws outside of the US and CA which is a complete cop out. This is something they could easily navigate but they choose not to.

I know, it is ridiculous! They told me it is because of direct marketing laws outside of the US and CA which is a complete cop out. This is something they could easily navigate but they choose not to.
It may not be as easy as you think. Outside the US and CA is not one separate category. Each country is going to have their own laws/regs so, making a compliant campaign for each one is a separate task. Any company would have to do a CBA on what they will gain for those efforts. With international travel at a historic low I would imagine Disney didn’t see the benefits outweighing the costs. I know that doesn’t make their omission of these groups sting any less but, sending these invites to these groups is not as easy as you think.

It may not be as easy as you think. Outside the US and CA is not one separate category. Each country is going to have their own laws/regs so, making a compliant campaign for each one is a separate task. Any company would have to do a CBA on what they will gain for those efforts. With international travel at a historic low I would imagine Disney didn’t see the benefits outweighing the costs. I know that doesn’t make their omission of these groups sting any less but, sending these invites to these groups is not as easy as you think.

If Disney were able to competently market within the US, I would.believe you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter