DVC Smartphone apps.

kstorms27

Mouseketeer
I have a iPhone and I see there are a few DVC apps available. I was wondering if any one uses them? If so, which one and how well do they work? Thx!

I've found that the best one is D point.Its so wonderfully simple to use.It asks for resort,time of year,how many nights and what kind of room your looking for and has the point total immediately for you.I've used it a million times(slight exaggeration) and it never fails.It was just updated with 2013 points chart.Give it a try,it's great! :yay:

I have the DVC I Planner app stores all your useful info., but not sure if its still offered in the app store. I did not see it the other day when i thought i erased my phone while updating it. Thank goodness i retreived all the info. back.

What do the first two apps do for you? (I suppose I could go to iTunes, but I'd rather hear it from someone who uses the apps rather than just take the developer's word for it.) ;)

Undercover Tourist is primarily a (user reported) wait time app.
I enjoy it because its free and I don't have Verizon for Disney's official wait time app.

For dvc, dpoint is the best. It is simple to use and updated as needed. Plus its cheap. I use it all the time.

Nothing like being able to check point rates on the go! You never know when you may get the urge to book another trip.

There is anything available for Android phones?

I use two for android. Disney Wait Times Lite app by Undercover Tourist works well and is free. If you have Verizon Wireless, get the Disney Mobile Magic for free.

Both can be found on the App Market. Enjoy! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter