DVC Sliders

sticker231

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any luck recently requesting a DVC slider from any of the front desks? I'm looking to get one, I'm hoping to keep eBay as a last resort and pick one up during an upcoming trip.

I have a spare one I could throw in an envelope and send you if you pm me your address.
(I'm not real board savvy but I think I know how to get pm's). Let me know, though, that you sent it.

I asked for them last week at BWV, they didn't have them I also asked the DVC rep stationed in the lobby, she said they aren't making them anymore. I found a bunch on Ebay. I like them because they keep my band from unsnapping when putting on my backpack.

I have a spare one I could throw in an envelope and send you if you pm me your address.
(I'm not real board savvy but I think I know how to get pm's). Let me know, though, that you sent it.

Thank you! I sent you a pm.

When we went in January, they still had some at AKV front desk (Jambo, but not Kidani).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter