• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Site Maintenance

It was mentioned in the ROFR thread that transfers won't be done from July 8th to July 20th due to maintenance. I heard a rumor about this last week but haven't seen anything official. Anyone have additional info on this that's been verified by Disney?

If it helps anyone, my mother and I did a transfer last night (7/15/21) and it worked just fine.

Unfortunately for me my 7 month booking window opens on the 19th. Member Service person said the computers should be up around 6 am on the 20th with the call center opening at 9 am. I am assuming those of us from the 18th and 19th windows will already be open and we won't need to wait til the 20th reservations open up at 8 am online.

We all have to know (esp us dvc veterans) that this website will crash today when it comes up. Seems everyone is waiting to get online for something today. Esp since it was down during the 7 month window of prez weekend booking. People on social media are going crazy. Those newbies actually thought they could get online at 8:00am and book. Oh my!

Has anyone been able to access the site? I'm getting a message that states password protected areas temporarily not available please check back later.

Has anyone been able to access the site? I'm getting a message that states password protected areas temporarily not available please check back later.
Still down, even if you call in to MS you get a recorded message saying they are down too.

I just need some kind of email or alert when its back up. I'm one of the people with a 7 month window over the weekend. Can't keep opening the site all day while working, and it doesn't really help DVC to have us all pinging the server.

it is down
:oops:

This page isn’t working
disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 502

it is down
:oops:

This page isn’t working
disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 502
Lol yup, spoke too soon. Got all the way through a modification and the site crashed.
We all have to know (esp us dvc veterans) that this website will crash today when it comes up. Seems everyone is waiting to get online for something today. Esp since it was down during the 7 month window of prez weekend booking. People on social media are going crazy. Those newbies actually thought they could get online at 8:00am and book. Oh my!
I just didn’t want to listen 😟

It lets me enter my log in information, but it's spinning on the "You're almost there!" page. Probably the website buckling under the weight of everyone looking for new features (which probably are not there) and checking to see how messed up their accounts are... (the latter is what I'm worried about, want to check my two reservations and point totals are the same as pre-shutdown).

Spinning login wheel of death... I'm so glad we want to modify our Feb break reservation. This is fun.

I got in threw incognito mode, why disney do I still have to do that to get in, please let me go to you website without having to do multiple steps.... I thought you were going to fix at least some basic stuff.

I was in for a few moments, then it crashed. Not sure if I was able to obtain my reservation or not. I guess I'll wait to see if I get an email and try to log in again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter