DVC site closed for maintenance right when I want to book!

NewsieJenny

AKV/VGC
Does this happen a lot? The last week everyday I have been online at 6am mountain time viewing reservations..... now today the morning of my 7 month window the website is down?! So frustrated!

Is this a usual thing?

There is another thread on here that it happened yesterday morning too.
I did not see any notifications it would be down, just MS closed for July 4th.

Same thing happened to me this morning. I needed to cancel our week in Nov at BLT and rebook for May of next year at 11 months and the site was down. It came back up right before 8:30 so all was well. I'm thinking someone out there will be happy with a waitlist fulfilled. Only part of the week we cancelled showed up online. I'm guessing the rest of it went to marathon people :).

Same thing happened to me this morning. I needed to cancel our week in Nov at BLT and rebook for May of next year at 11 months and the site was down. It came back up right before 8:30 so all was well. I'm thinking someone out there will be happy with a waitlist fulfilled. Only part of the week we cancelled showed up online. I'm guessing the rest of it went to marathon people :).

I'm still waiting on 1 night Nov 1st.... Did you give it up? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter