DVC Resorts and Fastpass+

jlsmith376

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure if this is the proper forum to post this but I thought I'd give it a try. I've seen the threads on the theme park strategies forum about fastpass+ but I want to know how it is going to work for DVC members. Will it be available through DVC's website or through MyDisney Experience? I have a reservation in March at BLT - will it be available for DVC members then?

There is no official word from Disney as to when FastPass+ will actually be rolled out.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I herd they were only letting the people who use Magical express test it.
At least that is what they were doing in December when I was there.

I herd they were only letting the people who use Magical express test it.
At least that is what they were doing in December when I was there.

They have done two tests previously. With the blog post that I linked, Disney has finally made pubic what their plans are. They have yet to announce a rollout date.

Current rumors I have seen suggest that they will be rolling it out one resort at a time starting with BW next month sometime...no one has been able to reserve their FP+ times though so who knows.

ANother one went along with this and said that with them rolling it out one resort at a time that it wouldn't be fully implemented for all until 2014.

Again, I have nothing to back it up just stuff I read over on the My Magic+ what we know and what we want to know thread over on the Theme Park board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter