I came across someones personal
website today that had some pictures
of some of the Vacation club resorts
in it but now I can't find it again.
Any one know of any sites other than
Wdwig/allears that has pics of the
DVC resorts? My mind is not what it
use to be. Thanks.

:grouphug: :grouphug: Aaargh! I need at least two group hugs. This winter has been so terrible and those pictures of the sunrise at Vero and then I went and looked at the pictures of OKW!!!! I'm feeling very, very homesick. :(

Thanks for that link Nick -- it was a good one (even if it may take a few days to get over my depression.) ;)

I agree-those pictures of OKW make me homesick too. And what's strange is that having seen the pictures before we went, and now seeing the pictures after we've been there several times, the pictures remind me of the place, but it's even more beautiful than the pictures. Just one question, does anyone know what villas are in pictures #45 (9th row, far right) and picture #50 (next row down, next to far right)? I'm trying to place those villas (and DH is trying to recognize the golf holes!)

Aaargh! I need at least two group hugs. This winter has been so terrible and those pictures of the sunrise at Vero and then I went and looked at the pictures of OKW!!!! I'm feeling very, very homesick.
You got it Pam :hug: :grouphug:
I totally feel your pain ! :(
I've been alternating several different pics of the DVC resorts on my desktop for comfort ! Thanks for the link Nick and spiceycat !

Yep, I haven't been home a month yet, and I WANT TO GO BACK NOW!! Of course, it might be that the continuous snow and below zero temps since then are fueling that fire to return!:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter