DVC resort laundry room??'s

KYCruiseCrazy

<font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>
I was wondering when it comes to laundry rooms at DVC, where are they? I know that studio's don't have the W/D and all WDW resorts have Laundry room. And I was wondering is there 1 one each floor?(for BLT) Only 1 in the whole Bldg:confused3? What are the locations in each Bldg? If this is moved i'll change the title.
Thank you

You will have your own washer/dryer combo in your room. DVC does not have separate laundry facilities.

Actually, if you are in a 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom or Grand Villa, you will have a washer and dryer as part of your room/suite.

If you are in a Studio, you will NOT have a washer or dryer, but there are free laundry facilities at each of the pools at whatever resort you are at. At least, I'm 95% sure that they are free.

One caveat may be Beach Club Villas - not sure about their laudry facilities, but I would guess that they are at/near the BCV pool (not Stormalong Bay).

Hope this is helpful!!

It depends on the resort. There is not one per floor. On the hotel type DVCs there's usually one for the entire building. At BWV it's on the first floor to the right of the elevators. At Kidani it's on the second floor across from Community Hall. At OKW, I believe there's one near each quiet pool. Not sure about the others. No charge to use them, just supply detergent.

You will have your own washer/dryer combo in your room. DVC does not have separate laundry facilities.

This is incorrect on 2 counts.

1. Not all DVC villas have laundry in-room. Studio accommodations do NOT.
2. ALL DVC resorts have central laundry facilities for guest use.

I was wondering when it comes to laundry rooms at DVC, where are they? I know that studio's don't have the W/D and all WDW resorts have Laundry room. And I was wondering is there 1 one each floor?(for BLT) Only 1 in the whole Bldg:confused3? What are the locations in each Bldg? If this is moved i'll change the title.
Thank you

There isn't one per floor at BLT. I know there is one on the first floor, and there might be others, but I've never seen a reference to another laundry room.

The laundry room I used at BLT is on the first floor. You need your room key to open the main door. The washers and dryers are complimentary, but you need to purchase or bring your own soap and dryer sheets. I used them on our last trip, we had a standard studio which was also on the first floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter