• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Resort Images for Signature Lines

SnowyW said:
I need help. I don't know know what I am doing wrong but it will not let me copy the image into my signature. I click on Insert Image and the Script comes up and it will not let me paste. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks.

What did you "copy" and what are you trying to "paste"?

You have to right-click on the image and select properties. Then you see the "web address" of the image and copy that address. When you go into your signature to edit, then you click on the insert image button and paste the web address (URL) and it should work.

I was starting to get really excited and you have just pushed me over the top!!!!!

Hope you don't mind, but I'd LOVE to use your images! I just have the wording and it would nice to see the resort as well. Thanks!

Thanks VAScubaGuy!
You are always doing so much to make these boards such a nice place to find info. :goodvibes I love the pics, but will wait to add mine until after we close! Should be soon :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for doing this vascubaguy!!!! And congrats of your new membership. You've already done an add-on......hmmmmmm. :rolleyes1 No way, I'll be able to talk my DH into that for awhile.

pbharris4 said:
Hope you don't mind, but I'd LOVE to use your images! I just have the wording and it would nice to see the resort as well. Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I believe you will need to move the 2nd image in your signature to the next line in order to comply with signature guidelines.

Disneygrl36 said:
Thanks for doing this vascubaguy!!!! And congrats of your new membership. You've already done an add-on......hmmmmmm. :rolleyes1 No way, I'll be able to talk my DH into that for awhile.

No problem, I enjoy doing it. I'm just glad folks like it and enjoy it.

I did my add-on the day I was in the system. :rolleyes1

Oh, and same deal for you... you have to move the 2nd image to the next line. I know there's rules about having more than 550 pixels across... and the 2 of these together would make it 800 across...

I added another VWL image to the first post. Although I liked the evening view, I liked the sky view too.

Okay, I hate to be the dummy here - but does anyone know how to do this with an iMac? (I don't have a "right click"!)

I love my Mac, but sometimes talking to the PC world does get frustrating!!!

Thanks!

Lin

What a nice thing to do - thank you!! I grabbed a VWL one for my signature. Here goes:

I did it, I did it! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks vascubaguy! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter