DVC rental store?

I think you'll get more answers if you post this on the DVC sub-forum. I've never used this service so I can't advise. Good luck.

The 2 companies I hear the most positive feedback is David's DVC($14 per Pt) and the timeshare store inc.($12 per Pt)

I checked David's, only thing that turned me off was the fee for using a credit card over the border....

We are using Dave's for our Jan. marathon trip. We didn't have any extra charge for our credit card. We used the point calculator and the price give there is exactly what we paid. The first fee of 90plus was take off the balance due when we sent back the electronic signature on the rental agreement. I would call your credit card company and ask if there is a fee for Canada - mine had none. I would have still booked with them even if there was a fee since we are saving over $1200 for the rental! I am planning on paying for the daily housekeeping when we check in and that will still put be well over $1000 ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter