DVC rental store?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by gluvsmickey, Apr 22, 2011.

1. gluvsmickey

gluvsmickey WDW is our HAPPY PLACE!

Has anyone used this service? Is it reliable? Just curious! Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. notaclue

notaclue DIS Veteran

I think you'll get more answers if you post this on the DVC sub-forum. I've never used this service so I can't advise. Good luck.

4. lsenquiz

lsenquiz DIS Veteran

5. GiggleGoddess

GiggleGoddess Mouseketeer

they are talking about this company. has anybody used them before?

6. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

The 2 companies I hear the most positive feedback is David's DVC($14 per Pt) and the timeshare store inc.($12 per Pt)

7. pepe of ohio

pepe of ohio DIS Veteran

I checked David's, only thing that turned me off was the fee for using a credit card over the border....

8. francie57

francie57 DIS Veteran

We are using Dave's for our Jan. marathon trip. We didn't have any extra charge for our credit card. We used the point calculator and the price give there is exactly what we paid. The first fee of 90plus was take off the balance due when we sent back the electronic signature on the rental agreement. I would call your credit card company and ask if there is a fee for Canada - mine had none. I would have still booked with them even if there was a fee since we are saving over $1200 for the rental! I am planning on paying for the daily housekeeping when we check in and that will still put be well over $1000 ahead.