DVC rent questions

texhanddoc

Let me tell you about how much I procrastinate...
I am looking into buying DVC points for a trip **. I have a couple questions since I have never done this before.

I see a lot of points for sale for properties other than *. We would like to stay there. How hard would it be to buy points from people who's home resort is * or * etc and use them for ** vacation? There are a lot better deals on points to those resorts.

I am guessing that would mean I could only make my ressies 7 months in advance?

Does dining plan come with the reservations?

What is the availability of *?

I am looking into buying DVC points for a trip **. I have a couple questions since I have never done this before.

I see a lot of points for sale for properties other than. You can rent points from any owner and they in turn can make a ressie for anywhere. 11 months at home resort and 7 months anywhere else There are a lot better deals on points to those resorts.

I am guessing that would mean I could only make my ressies 7 months in advance? Correct

Does dining plan come with the reservations? No free dining with DVC but you can purchase it.

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter